Maranatha Christian Church have Children, intermediates and Adolescents Seminar twice every year one in March and the other in October. For about 8 years now we have always been organizing the Seminar.
Many children and Parents have converted and now attend our Churches.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” Pv 22:6
The guidelines provided by the Lord, consolidated in this website, aim at promoting the improvement of the work with children, intermediates and adolescents as a way of supporting the teachers and pastors associated with the Maranatha Christian Church.
The work with children, intermediates and adolescents of the Maranatha Christian Church has the following objectives:
- To perfect the teaching of children, intermediates and adolescents, implemented in 1984 and unified in 1997.
- To standardize the material sent to the churches for the teaching of the classes of children, intermediates and adolescents, emphasizing the five doctrinal axes of the Work of the Holy Spirit: Word, Blood, Body, Faith and Salvation.
- To conduct the planning and elaboration of the lessons to be taught to the classes. To systematize the dissemination of teaching through meetings and seminars for teachers, parents and ministries.
- To prepare teachings and train class teachers through meetings and seminars transmitted by satellite.
- To elaborate the guidelines and define the subjects of the March seminars and October evangelizations involving children, intermediates and adolescents.
- To promote the use of the Mahanaims to hold meetings of children, intermediates and adolescents, especially in March.
Below is our Official Website of the Maranatha Christian Church for the Work of Children, Intermediates and Adolescents: http://sites.institutoicm.org.br/cias/
Children Seminar in 2017 (Below):
Children Seminar in 2016 (Below):
Children Seminar in 2015 (Below):
Children Seminar in 2014 (Below):
Children Seminar in 2012 (Below):
Children Seminar in 2011 (Below):